The conference programme includes plenary reports, reports by leading experts at the beginning of breakout sessions and oral reports on the following topics:
- New synthetic approaches in medical chemistry
- Target-oriented design of medicines
- Scientific and methodical basis for finding and creating new medicines
- Medicinal bioinorganic chemistry
- Search for new drugs based on natural compounds
- Computer design of new medicines
- Biotechnology aspects of medical chemistry
- Current issues of semi-industrial and industrial production of medicinal substances.
- Pharmaceutical aspects of medical chemistry (drug development and drug production).
- Search and development of new antiviral substances (including COVID-19 infection).
The conference will host the Satellite Youth Symposium for undergraduate and graduate students up to 30 years old (oral reports 10-15 min., posters), two stand sessions and two roundtables:
- Educational programs in medical and pharmaceutical chemistry
- Ways to accelerate the introduction of innovative pharmaceutical developments into practice